2 In 1 - Complete Guide For Dog Adoption & Naming + Training & Communication
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Refund policy
The ebooks include the below content:-
Complete Guide For Dog Adoption & Naming
Chapter 1 - Adoption of Dog
- The Dog Adoption Procedure
- Pet ownership that is responsible
- Dogs in need of rescue
- Things to consider before adopting a dog
- Pet Adoption Guide: 7 Tips for Choosing the Right Dog for You
- What is the difference between a pet store and a refuge for animals?
- Is there a difference between some breeders and pet stores?
- What can you do to aid animals?
- Everything You Need to Know About Adopting a Dog from A to Z
- Adopting a Dog: What to Expect
- Fill out an adoption application
- What to Look for in a Rescue Dog
- Getting Ready for a Rescue Dog in Your Home
- Essential Puppy Supplies and 6 Senior Pet Supplies
- Adopting a Dog Amazing Benefits
Chapter 2 - How To Select The Appropriate Dog For You
- Level of Activity
- Maintenance of the physical environment
- Dogs are good for Children and Families
- Best Dog Breeds for Senior Citizens
Chapter 3 - How to Name Your Dog: Cool, Creative, Good Dag Name Tips
- Choosing a Name for Your Dog or Puppy
- Considerations & Recommendations for Dog Naming
- Dog Name Suggestions
- How to Choose a Unique Name for Your Dog
- Application of a dog name generator
- Can you rename a dog
Complete Guide For Dog Training & Communicating
Chapter 1 - DOG TRAINING
- How should your dog be trained?
- Understand how your dog learns
- Advanced dog training
- When Should I Begin Training My New Puppy?
- At What Age Can I Start Training My New Puppy?
- How do i get started using food lure training?
- How much time should I devote to teaching my puppy daily?
- What should i do if my puppy is too distracted or excited to be controlled?
- When should I start socializing my puppy?
- Why does my 16-week-old puppy seem afraid?
- Should I also consider training classes for pet?
- Rewards for obedience training
- Effectively control consequences
Chapter 2 - TRAINING NEW SKILLS
- Dog training primary obedience
- Dog commands that are essential
- How often should the command be given?
- A quick beginner's guide to clicker training
- Doing distance work or retrieving training
- Clarity and precision improvement
- Training without hands for any behavior
- How to completely train your dog
- House training and crate training
- Leash training dogs and puppies
- Dogs and puppies: how to socialize them
- Proofing Behaviors and Troubleshooting
- Steps to Teaching Your Dog to Shake
- How to Teach a Dog to Roll Over
- How to Teach a Dog to Stay
Chapter 3 - HOW TO TEACH YOUR DOG TO SIT
- METHOD 1: Creating a Training Environment
- METHOD 2: Using the Treat Trick
- METHOD 3: Providing Physical Guidance
- METHOD 4: The Dog's Natural Behavior is Being Applauded
Chapter 4 - HOW TO TEACH A DOG TO COMMUNICATE
- How to Teach A Dog to Communicate
- How to teach your dog to be quiet
- How to teach your dog to speak
- Have Your Reward Ready
- Make Your Dog Bark
- Mark the behavior
- You can incorporate a hand signal
- How to Teach Your Dog to Shake
- Tips For Training “Speak”
- Long-term success strategies
- The "Speak" Command in Action
Chapter 5 - CAN I TRAIN MY OLDER DOG, OR IS IT A LOST CAUSE?
- Training suggestions for an older dog
- Training can help keep an aging dog active mentally and physically.
- For help, contact taming the wild.
- The Importance of Senior Dog Training
- How to Teach a Senior Dog New Tricks
Chapter 6: HOW TO TRAIN AN AGGRESSIVE DOG
- Never ignore aggression
- 10 dog breeds that are often labeled ‘aggressive’ and be aware of during training
- How Does Illness Affect Our Dogs' Ability to Focus and Learn?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping address, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and pet care goods (such as pet shampoo). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.